Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January Kit of the Month



MAILS HERE!!!!

I was so excited when I went to the mail today. My January Kit of the Month had arrived from My Craft Channel, one of my favorite sites to buy all my scrapbook goodies. They will offer a new kit every month which includes an album and extra fun stuff. So the idea is to have 12 completed albums by the end of the year. That's a big elephant to eat but remember how to eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Actually, I love to scrapbook but it can become overwhelming. So I have stopped for a long time but really miss it. I think these new kits are the perfect compromise for me to get out some creativity but actually be able to finish a book. Let's take a look inside.



The kit contains:

An album
64 cards
60 pieces of ephemera (really cute cut outs)



The album includes 3 chipboard dividers, 8 scrapbook pages and 10 pocket pages.


Look at all these fun cards. There's over 64 of them. There is no way to get all of these in one album. There will be so many extras. I'm planning on using them to decorate for Valentines Day and also make Valentine cards.


This is ephemera. It's like scrapbook and card candy.

I can't stop saying how much I love this kit. They have done all the hard work and now all I have to do is put it together. I don't think I can go wrong.  Can't wait to see what next months looks like.  (I just checked and the kits are sold out for January but keep checking back if your interested. That's how I got mine.)

Another lemon dropped in the bucket!




No comments:

Post a Comment