Saturday, January 4, 2014

Fabric Flower Bookmarks




I love making these fabric flowers because they are very simple and I like simple. One of my favorite sites is Little Birdie Secrets and they had these wonderful flower bookmarks. So I thought I would give it a try. 
The hardest part was trying to figure out my sewing machine. It's been awhile. But once I figured it out they didn't take very long.





The flowers are pretty heavy and fall towards the back of the book so I turned my bookmark around so the flower would fall forward. 


Supplies:

Material
buttons
thread
needle
glue gun
sewing machine

Little Birdie Secrets has the step-by-step directions if you would like to give it a try.

I think the ladies in my book club deserve a little treat. These would also make great teacher gifts. I love to make little "treats" for people, these are great little treats.

Another lemon dropped in the bucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment